Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Regrets

The sure-winner answer to a pageant’s question of “If there’s one thing you’d like to change in your life, what would it be?” is None.

Well, of course, “None” needs to be qualified adding that mistakes had been made but they were learning experiences… blah blah.

If I were to be asked that, I would definitely say, an awful lot! (Ahm, as long as it’s not a pageant! Haha!)

The truth is there are things in the past that when I am reminded of it makes me regretful. The big question for me is “if I have the chance to go back in time and change those that I’ve regretted doing or NOT doing, would I take it?”

Now, that’s more like it. The last question takes out the hypocrisy.

And my answer would be a gargantuan YES.

Now, if only someone would ask me. Harharhar!

No comments: