Saturday, June 30, 2007

David's Sling

First it was Emily, then came Janice. They didn't know but they did hurt me. Not directly though. The way they did it was through David.

Now it's Kate. And the pain has become so unbearable that I hope to God I can still save some face when I have the gut to save my heart first.

I know it's not David's fault. He's been an angel since Day 1. That was when he moved in to my apartment--as a co-tenant, of course. He has done his share, even in choosing the rainbow tafetta-like curtains. And oh, how he can cook with the Curtis Stone skill and charm!

Charm? How can I think of his charm when right now, he's been talking about Kate! And that hurts. A lot.

Emily and Janice were David's first and second heart-breakers whom I know. There may have been others, but as David puts it, they're his pasts. Now his heart is for Kate and he'll be proposing soon.

I can't help but wonder if the proposal would be no different when he proposed to Emily and Jane.

I could only wonder.

I could only breath, sigh and cry.

(To be continued...)

2 comments:

rheiboy17 said...

grabe, bitin ulet!

walangmalay said...

para ka namang hindi nagbabasa ng liwayway... =)